Really Cooking with Robin is a cooking school and more, located in the Hillcrest Plaza Shopping Center in East Norriton, PA.
After School Cooking Club
Register today online, by phone or stop in, Class size is limited.
Oct 5th, 12th, 19th 26th
Nov 2nd, 9th, 16th, 30th
Dec 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
Jan 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
1 hour each Wednesday for 4 Week sessions
Cost $200 per session
Starting at age 7
Register by phone 484-674-7748
Register online www.reallycookingwithrobin.com
Book a Private Party or Team build event during the month of August, save 10% (parties of 10 or more). For more info click on the link or call 484-674-7748.
Themes & More
We have rolled out a couple of new features at Really Cooking with Robin. We now have a 60” HDTV with 5.1 surround sound and HDMI port. With this new system we are now able to offer the following:
- Dinner & Movie, check out our calendar online for listings and times.
- Business Meetings utilizing the HDMI port for your presentations. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snacks available.
- Premiere your Wedding Video to your friends and family while enjoying a delicious, healthy meal together or just a light dessert.
- Also makes a great and unique wedding gift!
- Family Movie or special video you want to share with your family & friends.
- Birthday Parties with child’s favorite movie.
- Large screen video display for Karaoke Cooking Classes.
- Fantasy Football meeting place.
- Sports events, host a game day or night here! No mess, no fuss, we do it all!
- Meeting place for all Groups, Clubs, Organizations and Leagues.
Come join them for a Cooking class, Wine/Beer Tasting, Date Night, Family Fun Night, Karaoke Cooking and more. Feel free to browse their Retail Store and Consignment Shop. Check out their Cookbook Library, help yourself to a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy. See a recipe you would like to try, just simply sign the book out at the register.
Really Cooking with Robin also offers Kids in the Kitchen cooking camps, Birthday Parties and Mommy/Daddy/Caregiver and me classes.
Let them help you plan your next event. They also do charity events, (Cooking for a Cause), Private Parties and Events: Girls Night Out, Bridal/Baby Showers, Team Building.
They guarantee you will leave happy, full and wanting more.
You can check out their website, like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, but most important – give it a try!
Located in the Hillcrest Shopping Center.
View Really Cooking With Robin on a Map in Google
Tues – Sat 11:00am – 9:00pm
Sun & Mon by appt